£31675.00 - £36951.00 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
This leading humanitarian organisation are currently in search of a Trust & Foundations Officer to join their organisation on a part- time basis, working 3 days a week for a fixed term maternity contract (9-12 months), in North London.
For 35 years, this organisation has been contributing on issues ranging from health, environment, conflict and governance in more than 100 countries, ensuring the power of media and information is used to create a positive change. They are now looking for YOU to join them in making this change.
As part of your role, you will be:
- managing a portfolio of existing trusts and foundation donors
- providing excellent account management for all requests and information
- researching into prospective major trusts or grant giving bodies, who have the potential to give over £50,000 per annum - focusing on those organisations who are new to the charity
- represent the organisation at networking events
- recruitment and management of fundraising and communication interns, developing their capabilities and skills
To ensure this is the role for you, you will have:
- experience working in a Trusts & Foundations Fundraising role
- a strong understanding of the UK trusts market
- excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- experience of organising fundraising events and/or communications campaigns
Closing Date: February 7th
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Waseema on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.