£33000 - £36000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Are you an Animal lover?
How does working for an Animal Charity sound?
I am currently recruiting for a Trusts and Foundations Officer for one of the largest Animal's charity, at their London Head Office. As part of your role be responsible for identifying and researching grant making trusts, alongside preparing applications for funding.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for (however not limited to):
- Developing a pipeline of charitable trusts and foundations to support a range of the projects
- Working with major donor teams
- Relationship managing for all funders
- Supporting the Trust and Foundation Team Manager in delivering the trusts/foundations elements of the fundraising strategy
- Identify philanthropic advisors who will support the interest of the Charity
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with researching, collating, preparing and submitting multiple applications
- A successful track record of securing grants from charitable trusts and foundations
- Proven ability to write detailed budgets
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- It is desirable for you to have knowledge of the international grant making landscape, and being able to secure funding and grants from outside of the UK
The organisation are in search of someone who holds a genuine passion and interest within Animal charities, showing their commitment in their work and have a willingness to work flexibly.
Closing Date: 5th December 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Waseema on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.