£34000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
over 3 years ago
I am working with a global health-focused charity, looking for Trusts & Foundations Manager to join their team in London, working full-time on a permanent contract.
- Manage and develop all relationships with trusts and foundations via written communications, meetings, visits and events, promoting the charity's key messages in order to secure and maximise funding.
- Research current and prospective trusts and foundations in order to identify potential funding opportunities and to establish the most effective methods of engagement.
- Develop annual income and expenditure budgets, thereafter managing their execution and evaluating their performance against pre-set targets.
- Actively contribute to the continued development and review of the fundraising strategic plan.
- Assist with the development and analysis of fundraising marketing materials.
The successful applicant will have good experience in a similar role, including a significant track record of success in achieving and exceeding set income targets in trusts or statutory fundraising of five figures and above. Experience of developing and managing budgets is essential, along with up-to-date knowledge of the current grants funding environment in the UK charity sector. Strong networking, writing and research skills are a must for this role also.
The closing date for this vacancy is 22nd November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.