Up to £31500 per annum
5 months ago
A very well established and highly valuable children's charity based in Cambridge are actively seeking an experienced and passionate Trust Fundraising Manager to lead, manage and implement trust and foundation strategy and income for the charity's service delivery as well as to fund major developments including capital appeal projects.
The successful candidate will obtain strong positive values, have a sense of community, work collaboratively and lead by an excellent example showing compassion and dignity and respect for the cause in question.
The role is available on a full time basis for the successful candidate and can be based from either Cambridge, Ipswich or Norwich offices.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working closely with the Head of Fundraising (Major Supporters) to contribute to the Income Generation Department's annual budget, principally to the Trusts and Foundations income target.
- Lead and manage the Trusts and Foundation programme and raise income for
o Unrestricted revenue funding
o Projects and funding packages
o Capital projects and capital appeals
- Manage and develop a portfolio of existing donors to meet the funding needs of the charity using written materials, phone calls, face-to-face meetings and project visits.
- Working closely with the Head of Fundraising, plan and manage trust fundraising budgets.
- Liaise with colleagues internally to develop new project proposals and stay abreast of developments and new projects within the organisation.
- Contribute to the development of the overall trust fundraising strategy and annual plan by identifying further opportunities for growth from the trusts and grants sector.
- To monitor and be responsible for income and expenditure against budgets and to report progress against these targets, preparing performance reports for the Board and Directors when required.
- To be the point of contact in Fundraising for information about development/project work, the CAPEX list, and the restricted giving process, which includes 'packaging' costs for services delivery.
- To work collaboratively with the Income Generation colleagues to facilitate cross selling of relevant opportunities to donors, while ensuring that no donor is approached twice, no duplication of activity and that revenue fundraising and long term fundraising for the charity remains sustainable.
- To be responsible for the research of new Trusts, and to manage a process of applying and stewarding new funders, and to develop current relationships with existing Trusts - including using the personal networks of the charity's Patrons, trustees, HV donors and others to initiate and endorse Trust applications.
- To prepare and give presentations to Trusts, and to meet with their representatives where appropriate to make the case for support.
- To ensure that funders are appropriately thanked in line with the fundraising team's Customer Care Standards and, where they have funded specific projects, to keep them informed of progress by writing Project Updates.
- Working with the Marketing & Communication team or other marketing agencies as appropriate to develop effective communications.
In return for your continued effective and smart fundraising work this charity offers an excellent team environment, salary and benefits alongside some good flexible working as well.
If this role is of firm interest to you and you obtain the necessary skill set and experience please submit a copy of your most up to date CV and contact details to TPP Recruitment today.