City of London, London
Up to £38950 per annum
12 days ago
The TPP Fundraising team are working with a well-known international charity in respect of a Trusts and Foundations Manager vacancy. This permanent role, reporting to the Head of Trusts, will build and maintain strong relationships with trusts, foundations, and some statutory partners across Europe.
In this role you will be responsible for independently managing a portfolio of existing high value donors, as well as identifying and cultivating relationships with new potential funding partners, with a focus on £50,000+ donors. Working with the Head of Trusts, you will play a critical role in shaping and delivering the high-value fundraising strategy and you will work to an individual six-figure income target.
Selected specific responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional personalised donor care and stewardship to an existing portfolio of trust and foundation supporters giving five and six-figure gifts.
- Proactive identification, research and relationship building with prospective trust and foundations with the potential to make five and six-figure gifts .
- Develop strategic relationships with key donors, taking the initiative to drive outreach with partners, and requesting high-level financial support
- Develop high quality communications for a wide range of trust and foundation audiences, including proposals, funding pitches, detailed financial information, reports, and stewardship pieces.
- Attend networking and sector events to build and nurture a personal network of contacts and prospects in the UK and the rest of Europe.
In order to be considered for this role you will possess an excellent knowledge of fundraising from trusts, foundations and statutory donors across the UK and Europe, along with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding financial targets and soliciting five and six-figure gifts. You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to present complex information in an engaging way to a variety of audiences and stakeholders.
This role is moving quickly, so to be considered please reply to this advert with an updated CV ASAP. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams at TPP Recruitment for a confidential discussion.