£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
An innovative, thought provoking, treasured and very valuable museum in the heart of London are currently actively recruiting for an experienced versatile, dynamic and highly capable Trusts and Foundations Manager.
The role working within a small and collaborative team will ensure that the following key duties are adhered to whilst being able to work very autonomously utilizing your existing valuable Trusts skill set:
* Contribute to the Fundraising Teams annual budget, principally to the Trusts and Foundations target.
* Lead and manage the Trusts and Foundations piece to prioritise and develop a portfolio of new and existing donors, ensuring first-class donor care is maintained.
* Plan and manage trust fundraising budgets, liaising with the Finance Department when necessary.
* Liaise with colleagues internally to develop new project proposals and stay abreast of developments within the organisation.
* Contribute to the development of the overall trust fundraising strategy and annual plan by identifying further opportunities for growth from the trusts and grants sector.
* Prepare performance reports for the Board and Directors when required.
* Contribute to the wider communications needs of the charity by drafting corporate literature.
In return for your continued smart and relevant work this organisation offers a great team focused working environment, a good salary and benefits package and the chance to further hone your Trusts skill set and capabilities.
If this role is of firm interest to you and you obtain the necessary requirements then please submit to TPP Recruitment today a copy of your latest CV and contact details.