£37000 - £41000 per annum
over 3 years ago
Are you an ambitious trust and foundation fundraiser with a proven track record of generating income from cold contacts? TPP are in partnership with a university to find a Trust and Foundation Development Manager for their expanding development team. This will be a sole trust and foundation role and will be responsible for developing and delivering the strategy for this income stream with support of the head of major gifts and stewardship team.
The university has a vision to support as many students from disadvantaged backgrounds as possible. Believing university should be a viable option for everyone.
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
* To research and develop a strategy for the university to develop income from trusts and foundations.
* To follow through with leads of trust and foundations already identified to likely support the university.
* Work with other income streams to utilize opportunities for cultivation and stewardship.
A successful candidate for this role will have:
* A proven track record of successful applications from cold applications.
* An interest in higher education.
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
* Project manager experience
Closing date: 20th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.