4 months ago
Citizens Advice Caerphilly Blaenau Gwent is a dynamic and forward thinking charity committed to providing high quality advice and support in our local community and beyond. We are looking to recruit new trustees to join our current Board. We are keen to hear from individuals whose skills and expertise will add value to the Board and support our future development.
In particular we are looking for people with experience of:
- communications and marketing, to help us develop our strategy to communicate our work effectively,
- business and growth management, to support our scaling ambitions,
- HR management, to contribute to the development of our HR processes,
- contact centre development, to help us grow our contact centre services.
Commitment; The Trustee Board meets quarterly and we have a number of sub committees that also meet quarterly.
The position of trustee is voluntary, but out of pocket expenses may be reimbursed.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- A willingness to listen to the views of others but also to speak one's mind
- An understanding of the legal responsibilities and liabilities of a trustee
- An interest in, and commitment to the mission, values and activities of CA CBG
- A willingness to devote the necessary time and effort to their duties as Trustee
How to apply
Expression of interest to be made to Simon Ellington, CEO CACBG, firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. Please submit your CV and a covering letter stating why you wish to join the organisation. An application pack will be sent to interested parties.