15 days ago
Likewise is a registered charity based in North-West London who work alongside adults experiencing complex challenges, including mental ill health and social exclusion. We're looking to recruit four Trustees to our Board, to be valuable friends offering insight, fresh perspectives, varied expertise and opinion to help us achieve our goals. They will have the opportunity to be part of an organisation ahead of the curve in terms of working practices and person-centred support, to experience our genuinely values-led culture, and to contribute towards something with real potency. Trustees will be part of our learning and development as we find the balance between service provision and community ownership.
We're looking particularly for individuals who have experience in the following areas:
- Communications, marketing, profile raising
- Mental health and social care policy environment
For more information about Likewise, the role of trustees in the organisation and our values, please visit our website: https://likewise.org.uk/learning-and-opportunities/employment/trustees/
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send us your cv and up to 1,000 words reflecting on these questions to email@example.com
- Why are you interested in taking on a trusteeship at the moment?
- What is at the heart of your offer to Likewise and this particular role in terms of skills, competencies and interests?
- Tell us about some of the values that are most important to you and how they influence you/your life. You could reflect on the following: What are they and why are they meaningful to you? What have you learned about them through living them? How will they serve the role at Likewise?
We'll be meeting applicants on a rolling basis until 7th January 2022