£32000 - £37000 per annum
almost 4 years ago
Are you a Trust Fundraiser looking for a new challenge for a unique cause? TPP are working with a higher education association who are looking for their new Trust Program and Development Fundraising officer. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the team forward in identifying new funding opportunities while nurturing existing relationships.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
* Identify funding opportunities from government, statutory bodies, trusts and foundations.
* Develop current relationships
* Liaise with the associations partners facilitating their participation in your project design.
* Report the impact on the association to donors and internal communication team.
The successful applicant will have the following:
* Exceptional standard of written English, with strong attention to detail.
* Experience in researching, identifying and developing successful applications.
* Ability to develop budgets
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV . We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.