£28k per year + excellent benefits
over 3 years ago
International Development Charity – Trust Fundraising Officer - Based Peterborough - £28,000 (+ benefits inc excellent pension) – Reference J53644EDR
This International Development Organisation based in Peterborough is looking for a Trust Fundraising Officer to join their team to be responsible for securing new grants and repeat donations from trusts, foundations and corporate donors by developing positive relationships over the phone, through high quality written applications and face to face contact.
The Trust Fundraising Officer will have proven research skills, be self motivated with the capacity to work as part of a team, cross team and independently. They will also need:
- Significant experience of working within a fundraising (ideally trust fundraising) or a sales account management role.
- Have the ability to “sell” the work of the charity
- Proven interpersonal skills and enjoys building relationships with new people
- Proactive initiative with the ability to make appropriate decisions without referral
- Good negotiating skills with a proven ability to manage external partners
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present information in an easily accessible format for a variety of audiences
- Confident both on the telephone and as a public speaker
If you have excellent written skills, an excellent telephone manner and are a confident relationship builder this is the perfect role for you!
As the Trust Fundraising Officer you will also have the opportunity to travel annually to India/Africa!
Closing date 10th November (please not this requires an application form)
Telephone Interviews Wednesday 18 November 2015
Second Interviews: Wednesday 25 November 2015
To discuss the role in more detail please call Ellen Drummond 0191 2299595
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference J53644EDR