Welwyn Garden City
£28k - 32k per year
almost 2 years ago
We are working with a brilliant national charity that works with seriously ill young adults aged 16 to 40 to fulfill uplifiting and unforgettable Special Days to help recruit for their new Trusts Fundraising Officer. Situated in beautiful Welwyn Garden City, a 20 minute picturesque train ride from King's Cross, you will be responsible for developing strong trusts and foundations proposals, managing the application process, and creating
stewardship plans for donors. You will write creative and compelling trust and
foundations applications five figures and above.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Identify and research funding opportunities from trusts and foundations
- Manage relationships with a cold and warm portfolio of smaller Trusts and Foundations
- Be responsible for the preparation of funding proposals and monitoring reports
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A positive can-do attitude and deliver excellent quality of work under time pressure
- Previous trust fundraising experience having successfully secured income
- Excellent communication skills: written, face-to-face and on the phone
- Experience of researching trusts and grant-making organisations
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.