£35k - 40k per year
020 7198 6040
about 3 years ago
Do you have a proven track record of successful trust and foundation applications?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to join an exciting and growing organisation?
Are you able to develop long term relationships with key funders?
If the answer is YES, we may have the role for you!
TPP Fundraising is working with a leading homeless charity in London to recruit for a Trust Fundraising Officer who can bring their ability and knowledge to this organisation, on a two year fixed term contract, during a vital period of growth. We are looking for an individual who can develop and sustain existing and new trust and foundation applications and an individual who has previous experience of successful bids.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and sustaining existing trust and foundation work
- Identifying and sourcing new funders, maximising opportunities through developing multiple propositions
- Implement a plan of activity that develops relationships with funders from existing and new sources
- Produce high quality funding applications
- Manage and monitor on-going applications
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of researching, collating, writing and submitting multiple funding applications
- Proven experience of successfully raising funds through trusts
- Experience of developing and maintaining key relationships with funders over a sustained period of time
- Proven ability to manage budgets, time and resources effectively
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.