£37000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This leading homelessness charity is recruiting for a Trusts and Lottery Manager to join their well-established team for a yearlong contract. You will be responsible for overseeing the work of the successful team ensuring they secure large multi-year grants to support projects across England.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Contribute to development and implementation of 2017-18 trust and lottery fundraising strategy
- Monitor and report on budgeted income and other key performance indicators
- Ensure effective grant management and stewardship of all existing funders
- Line-manage three team members, inspiring and developing them
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of successfully soliciting funds from trust and statutory sources
- Experience of producing timely, high-quality reports and managing targets and deadlines
- Strong line management experience of at least two staff
Closing Date: 30th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.