£27k - 31k per year
about 3 years ago
This human rights charity is recruiting for a Trusts and Statutory Officer who will be responsible for maximising income from trusts, foundations and statutory sources. The postholder will join a friendly and supportive team to help generate funding for their vital services.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Produce compelling cases for support
- Submit several high-quality applications ranging in value from £1,000 - £100,000 +
- To cultivate potential funding relationships, and to build and maintain excellent relationships with existing donors
- Research prospects for applications
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of successfully soliciting funds from trust and statutory sources over £10,000
- Experience of producing timely, high-quality reports and managing targets and deadlines
- A strong track record of identifying potential funding prospects
- Strong communication skills, oral and excellent written skills
- Ability to distil complex information for funders
Closing Date: 13th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.