£26k per year
about 4 years ago
We are working with a South London based homeless charity to help recruit for their new Trusts and Statutory Fundraising Officer. As a Trusts and Statutory Fundraising Officer, you will raise funds from trust and statutory funding bodies in order to expand the services and reach for the charity. This organisation offers competitive benefits package, flexible working, and a strong emphasis on career development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support on bids £100K and over and lead on small applications
- Suppot on the trusts and statutory pipeline and identify new income opportunities
- Sustain existing community services and take necessary proactive action to submit renewals or seek alternative funding
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Trusts/Foundations fundraising
- Experience in preparing high quality applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships internally and externally
Closing Date: 12 May 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.