£26k per year
almost 2 years ago
We are working with a South London based homeless charity to help recruit for their new Trusts and Statutory Fundraising Officer. As a Trusts and Statutory Fundraising Officer, you will raise funds from trust and statutory funding bodies in order to expand the services and reach for the charity. This organisation offers competitive benefits package, flexible working, and a strong emphasis on career development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support on bids £100K and over and lead on small applications
- Suppot on the trusts and statutory pipeline and identify new income opportunities
- Sustain existing community services and take necessary proactive action to submit renewals or seek alternative funding
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Trusts/Foundations and Lottery fundraising
- Experience in preparing high quality applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships internally and externally
Closing Date: 12 May 2017
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.