£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
6 months ago
We are currently looking for an experienced Trusts & Major Gift Manager for a permanent role in an Environmental charity based in West London.
The charity is developing a new Strategic Plan for implementation in 2018 and is looking for a determined and energetic fundraiser to play a significant role in achieving ambitious growth targets over the next three years.
The Trust and Major Gift Manager is the only dedicated in-house fundraising role and therefore the successful candidate would have the opportunity to help shape the direction of the organisation's fundraising activity.
This role will involve the following primary tasks:
- Manage and develop the income from an existing portfolio of trust and foundation donors.
- Responsible for all aspects of stewardship relating to both trust and foundation and major donor income.
- Research, identify and approach potential new trusts and supporters.
- Proactively network to establish good relationships with existing and prospective funders.
- Work collaboratively with SMT to develop the programmes and outputs required to create compelling funding applications.
- Develop fundraising budgets and liaise with the Finance Manager on all income reconciliation and reporting.
- Maintain the CRM database ensuring donor information is processed effectively & efficiently.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.