£26k - 28.5k per year
almost 2 years ago
This health organisation is recruiting for a Major Donor and Trusts Fundraiser. This role focusses specifically on overseeing the increase and cultivation of existing trust and HNWI relationships as well as soliciting new prospects. The position will be a great opportunity for an individual who wants to work within a friendly, high-performing team in an organisation that actively promotes staff development.
If you currently only have major donor or trusts experience and would like to diversify your skills this organisation will support you.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Increasing and cultivating major donor and trust prospects, using engaging and relevant fundraising propositions
- Lead and implement the organisation’s existing strategy for major donor supporters
- Plan and deliver high quality major donor cultivation and stewardship events
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of fundraising from either trusts and HNWIs or both
- Experience of organising cultivation events
- Considerable experience in relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Closing Date: 16th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.