£20000 - £24000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Calling all interns and junior fundraisers! TPP are working with a leading national charity who work to create a society safe from prejudice and discrimination by partnering with schools, local authorities and criminal justice education services amongst others, and who are recruiting for a Trust and Major Donor Fundraiser to join their busy and expanding team.
You will be supporting a fundraising team of 4 including a Major Donor Manager, Grants Manager and Events Coordinator. Your time will be split, spending three days developing trusts, foundations and other grant-makers, and two days developing major donors/special events.
The breadth of this role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in several fundraising income streams and as the team grows you will have the chance to specialise.
Key responsibilities of the role will be:
* Researching potential funders and producing high quality bids/reports for new and existing smaller grant-makers.
* Researching potential major donors and supporting the Major Donor Manger in relationship building and communication.
* Support the Events Coordinator in organising a range of cultivation and fundraising events.
The successful candidate will:
* Ideally have experience in working in a fundraising team either in a paid role or as an intern or volunteer.
* Whatever your background you will have an understanding of the values and techniques involved in fundraising, and a genuine interest in moving into the not for profit sector.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
* An outgoing personality - you will need the confidence to speak to highly influential people over the phone and in person.
* Highly organised and able to meet deadlines.
* Brilliant research abilities.
* Fantastic customer service skills.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.