Eastbourne, East Sussex
£24000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
3 months ago
A hospice charity based in Eastbourne is looking for an experienced Trusts fundraiser to join their organisation, starting ASAP.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Alongside the management team, developing a rolling programme of grant applications to achieve agreed income targets.
- Identifying needs and opportunities for support in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Research new grant making trusts and identify opportunities for funding.
- Develop and write proposals / case studies for all trust and foundations activity.
- Assist the Donor Development Manager to plan and manage a programme of legacy promotion, using both internal and external audiences.
- Support with administration of legacy income, on occasion deputising for your manager in the management of legacy administration and legacy records.
As the role is primarily trusts-focused, you should have proven experience in this field, and be willing to gain experience on the legacies side in order to expand your fundraising skill-set.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.