Up to £30000.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
A well-respected youth Charity based in London is currently looking for 2 Trusts and Foundations Officers to join their offices ASAP.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Trusts & Foundations Officer to join a growing UK wide youth development charity to support our new fundraising strategy. You will be results focused and your personal fundraising achievements, from grant making trusts will be supported by your passion and commitment for doing a great job.
Key responsibilities include:
- Increasing income from existing trusts and foundations
- Researching and establishing new relationships to secure funding
- Developing core generic trust proposals
- Writing bespoke applications and project reports
- Evaluate and report back to donors in relation to projects they have contributed to
The successful applicants will have the following experience:
- Minimum of three years' trust fundraising experience and evidence of securing income in region of £400k+
- Experience of developing and implementing a trust fundraising programme, including acquisition, retention and development
- Proven record of securing high level (six figure) grants from Trusts and other grant-making bodies
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.