Gerrards Cross - Buckinghamshire
£23k - 25k per year
over 3 years ago
This national health charity is looking for a Trust and Foundations Officer to join their small team ahead of the launch of a capital appeal to help cover maternity leave. This is a really exciting time for the team and they need a dynamic and enthusiastic fundraiser to help drive income.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Identify and research funding opportunities from trusts and foundations
- Manage relationships with a warm portfolio of smaller Trusts and Foundations
- Be responsible for the preparation of funding proposals and monitoring reports
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A positive can-do attitude and deliver excellent quality of work under time pressure
- Previous trust fundraising experience having successfully secured income
- Excellent communication skills: written, face-to-face and on the phone
- Experience of researching trusts and grant-making organisations
Closing Date: 5th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.