£40000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A leading welfare charity based in the heart of the west end are currently seeking a tenacious, well experienced and highly astute and diligent Trusts and Foundations Manager to lead on this core Fundraising income stream for this valuable and much needed and loved organisation.
The role will ensure the following duties are completed:
* Develop, implement and deliver a trust fundraising strategy including annual income and expenditure budgets
* Line Manage the Senior Trust (and Information Researcher ) Fundraiser and set direction and monitor performance.
* Deliver the trust business plan and secure new high value (5-6 figure) multi-year business opportunities that have long term benefits to the charity.
* Prepare and submit clear, structured and persuasive written proposals and deliver compelling pitches and presentations for potential new prospect funders and existing supporters to secure grants
* Work closely with Welfare colleagues in co-ordination with the Senior Trust fundraiser to identify areas of welfare work for applications and to gather appropriate information and statistics to report back to funders on the impact of their giving
* Monitor and report on restricted income ensuring it is accurately recorded and allocated.
* Develop strong and effective relationships with internal and external audiences and stakeholders
* Develop and implement plans to support identification, qualification, prioritisation and research of trust prospects to establish pipeline income streams and make recommendations and approaches.
* Proactively map and make tactical and timely approaches to potential trust funders, whose funding priorities match the Fund's aims and make appropriate funding applications
* To deliver high quality customer care and relationship management for prospects and trust funders to encourage retention and uplift in giving of existing relationships and to secure new funders
* To develop and implement robust cultivation and stewardship plans
* To attend Trust Funder meetings and use Fund organised events to thank and engage Trustees and Trust Correspondents as appropriate
* Provide regular reports and updates to funders and ensure Charitable Trust donations are acknowledged promptly and appropriately.
* Monitor, analyse and evaluate the performance of trusts fundraising activity in order to produce a monthly dashboard report, including progress against financial targets and
* Prepare the detail of any trust funding contracts and adhere to charity law regulations as required.
* Ensure the effective management of Trust funders information and data on the database and prepare reports, on income, data selections and trust activity for cultivation, stewardship
and analysis plans.
* Work with partnerships senior managers and cross - departmentally with teams to ensure an integrated and collaborative working approach to maximise new business propositions and understanding of the work of the charity
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a well versed Trust's Manager to come in and truly hit the ground running and make positive changes and strides within this very reputable and established charity.
In return for your effective work this role offers an excellent working envirnoment, as well as a very good salary and benefits package to match.
If this role is of firm interest to you please submit to TPP Recruitment today a copy of your latest CV along with the best contact number for you.