£42838.00 - £51327.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
A well-established, leading and pivotal mental health charity based in Surrey are currently actively recruiting for a Trusts and Foundations Manager to development and implement the charity's income generation strategy, playing a key role in achieving the trusts and foundations target.
This will be achieved by identifying fundraising opportunities from the range of services delivered by the charity and by securing and stewarding donations from charitable trusts and foundations across all company sites.
Therefore, key duties and responsibilities for this role will include:
* Contribute to the Income Generation Department's annual budget, principally to the Trusts and Foundations target.
* Manage and develop a portfolio of existing donors to meet the funding needs of the charity using written materials, phone calls, face-to-face meetings and project visits.
* Lead and manage the Trusts and Foundations Team to prioritise and develop a portfolio of new and existing donors, ensuring first-class donor care is maintained.
* Plan and manage trust fundraising budgets, liaising with the Finance Department when necessary.
* Liaise with colleagues internally to develop new project proposals and stay abreast of developments within the organisation.
* Contribute to the development of the overall trust fundraising strategy and annual plan by identifying further opportunities for growth from the trusts and grants sector.
* Prepare performance reports for the Board and Directors when required.
* Contribute to the wider communications needs of the charity by drafting corporate literature.
In return for your continued hard and valuable work in this role this charity offers an excellent team spirited working environment, a truly passionate, dedicated and focused charity to be highly proud to work for coupled with an excellent salary and benefits package to match.
If this role sounds of firm interest to you please submit to TPP Recruitment today your most up to date CV and contact details.