£32k - 37k per year
about 3 years ago
This womens charity is recruiting for a Trusts Manager who will be responsible for maximising income from trusts, foundations and statutory sources. This is a great organisation supporting women through domestic abuse issues and you will play a valuable role helping secure funding.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Research, apply and secure funding opportunities from trusts, foundations, grant makers and statutory sources
- To cultivate potential funding relationships, and to build and maintain excellent relationships with existing donors
- To ensure that appropriate acknowledgements, thanks and payment prompts are sent to funders
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of successfully soliciting funds from trust sources
- Experience of producing timely, high-quality reports and managing targets and deadlines
- A strong track record of identifying potential funding prospects
- Strong communication skills, oral and excellent written skills
- Ability to distil complex information for funders
Closing Date: 24th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.