£27k - 34k per year
over 3 years ago
This dynamic conservation charity is recruiting for a Trust and Corporate Fundraiser who will be responsible for maximising income from trusts, foundations and corporate sources. You will join a passionate team funding their great work.
Key duties within this role will include:
- You will identify opportunities to develop new multi-year partnerships and grants worth in excess of 10k
- Write and submit winning grant applications
- Maintain an effective system and calendar for monitoring forthcoming deadlines for applications
- Manage a portfolio of funders ensuring the continuation of support
- Contributing to the development of annual plans and budgets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong and demonstrable track record of income growth from businesses and/or grant-making bodies
- Significant experience of managing and developing relationships
- Outstanding communication skills, oral and written
- Experience of researching trusts and grant-making organisations
Closing Date: 30th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.