City of London
£20k - 24k per year
about 3 years ago
This leading training provider are a fatastic not for profit organisation with charitable status.
They are recruiting a two new Training Administrator to supoort the Training Manager in the coordination of a varied suite of courses and in-company training days.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries, maintaining a high standard of customer service, plus processing and monitoring bookings.
- Building good working relationships with trainers/speakers for each event.
- Working closely with trainers, speakers and printers to prepare the required materials for each event.
- Working closely with venue providers and venue staff, ensuring service remains at a high standard.
- Liaising with the Digital Communications Team to ensure training website is maintained and up to date.
- Ensuring client invoices are approved, correctly coded and paid.
Essential criteria include:
- Previous experience in event, marketing or training administration.
- Experience within a membership environment is also beneficial.
*** Please note there are a two fixed term contracts - one until Septemeber 2016 and the other December 2016 ***
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to our HR and Specialist Support team quoting reference number 54701GM.