£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
over 2 years ago
Our client are a leading membership body representing insurance professionals. Their members benefit from CPD-accredited education, events and peer networking groups. They are now looking for a project manage and carry out the day-to-day administration of their busy programme of member training and small networking events. This a permanent role paying between £23,000 to £26,000 depending on experience. They also offer a yearly discretionary bonus.
Working primarily in support of the Education Manager and the Market Development Manager, the successful candidate's responsibilities will include
- Assisting in marketing and promoting training and small networking events.
- Registering delegated and providing joining information.
- Making arrangements to ensure the smooth running of events on the day.
- Collecting feedback and providing management information to inform future events and programs.
Their ideal candidate will
- Be a multi-tasker with a high level of organisational skills and a methodical approach
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Have the ability to project manage a busy timetable of small events
- Be a team player with a genuine interest in providing service to colleagues and customers
- Have a pleasant confident and approachable manner