£38000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
about 1 year ago
TPP are working with a Membership body who are looking to recruit a Training and Events Manager to join their team.
As an organisation they offer training courses, programmes and events. The role of the Training and Events Manager is to lead of the annual conference, an annual fair - all of which are large and high-profile events. This role is strategic, as it delivers income and profit through a well balanced and growing portfolio of training courses.
As Manager you will also be responsible for business planning, risk management and mitigation, contract management and management of the training and events team (4 staff in total).
They are looking for someone who
- Has robust experience managing training courses and complex events (over 100 delegates).
- Strong experience of seeking sponsorship for events.
- Strong business planning experience.
- Strong experience preparing financial reports.
- Line management and team management experience.