£32,246 - 39,637 per year
about 3 years ago
A charity membership body is currently recruiting for a Training and Content Manager, a new role in their events team.
This role will be responsible for managing and developing training and development programmes across all channels to increase their impact and improve learning, skills and knowledge in charities.
You will be responsible for driving and growing the programme to directly deliver non specialist training as well as managing and driving their scheduled training and flexible learning options.
The aim of this role will be to help develop a thriving in-house/bespoke training programme which will have the internal skills and capacity to deliver sessions themselves and assess external trainers and speakers to expert content.
You will also be responsible for supporting learning and development of participants across all events and conferences ensuring a coherent programme and support for the events team with content and speaker recommendations.
Areas this role will cover include:
- Training planning and development
- Training marketing and promotion
- Training design and delivery
- Training monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Conferences, members' meetings and Special Interest Groups
Key experience for this role includes:
- Proven track record in designing and managing training
- Experience of delivering training courses and developing training materials and guides
- Experience of identifying and assessing speakers, designing programmes and writing copy which includes technical content
- Experience of writing training or consultancy proposals and securing new business
- Experience of project management and co-ordination
- Knowledge and understanding of financial management
- Knowledge of finance roles and functions
- Understanding of and comfort with technical content
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J53712KP and you will be sent an application form to be completed to be submitted alongside your CV.
Closing date is Friday 20th October