City of London, London
Up to £28000.00 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
A leading medical membership organisation in the heart of London are expanding the team and looking to recruit a Trainee Services Manager on a full time, permanent basis to effectively deliver all aspects of the trainee certification pathway from enrolment through to recommendation to partner organisations for healthcare professionals in the UK.
As the Trainee Services Manager, you'll hold a number of responsibilities within this position, including the following;
* Managing the enrolment process for trainees which requires specialist knowledge of regulations and eligibility requirements.
* Playing a key role in monitoring, guiding and making decisions on trainee progress.
* Analysing trainees' progress throughout the specialist training and advising on recommendations to relevant regulators
* Liaising with stakeholders regarding processes, procedures and regulatory requirements
* Providing support to a number of committees
To be considered for the role, you'll have significant experience in a busy customer-facing environment, experience working with committees, experience of project/policy work, knowledge of quality assurance processes and be confident with IT systems.
You'll stand out even further, if you have experience working in a healthcare or training related organisation.
If you can work under pressure, have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and interpret complex information and explain it to others, this could be the role for you!
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 19th June 2019 10am
To express your interest in the role, please send your CV preferably with a cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference number J70817DT