Up to £28000.00 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
A leading medical membership organisation in the heart of London are expanding the team and looking to recruit a Trainee Services Manager on a full time, 12 month Fixed Term Contract (with a potential to extend) to effectively deliver all aspects of the trainee certification pathway from enrolment through to recommendation to partner organisations.
As the Trainee Services Manager, you'll hold a number of responsibilities within this position, including the following;
* Managing the enrolment process for trainees which requires specialist knowledge of regulations and eligibility requirements.
* Playing a key role in monitoring, guiding and making decisions on trainee progress.
* Analysing trainees' progress throughout the specialist training and advising on recommendations to relevant regulators
* Liaising with stakeholders regarding processes, procedures and regulatory requirements
* Providing support to a number of committees
Previous experience and a proven track record in a similar role will be very advantageous.
You'll have significant experience in a busy customer-facing environment, experience working with committees, experience of project/policy work, knowledge of quality assurance processes and be confident with IT systems.
You'll stand out even further, if you have experience working in a healthcare or training related organisation.
If you can work under pressure, have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and interpret complex information and explain it to others, this could be the role for you!
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 30th January 2019
For more information regarding the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me quoting reference number J66057DT