City of London, London
Up to £21500.00 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
A leading medical membership organisation in the heart of London are expanding the team and looking to recruit a Trainee Services Coordinator on a full time contract for about 6 months to effectively provide a high level of customer service to healthcare trainees who are undertaking professional development activities.
As the Trainee Services Coordinator, you'll hold a number of responsibilities within this position, including the following;
* Managing the enrolment process for medical healthcare trainees which requires specialist knowledge of regulations and eligibility requirements.
* Providing high quality and timely advice and guidance via email, telephone and face to face, to trainees, trainers and others seeking advice from the department.
* Supporting the process of recommending trainees for certification by producing reports and liaising with committee members
* Handling applications for other areas of training for medical healthcare professionals
* Liaising with stakeholders regarding processes, procedures and regulatory requirements
* Providing support to a number of committees
You'll have significant experience in a busy customer-facing environment, experience working with committees, experience of project/policy work, knowledge of quality assurance processes and be confident with IT systems.
You'll stand out even further, if you have experience working in a healthcare or training related organisation.
If you can work under pressure, have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and interpret complex information and explain it to others, this could be the role for you!
CLOSING DATE: Friday 16th August 9am
To express your interest in the role, please send your CV preferably with a cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference number J71436DT