City of London, London
Up to £21500.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
A leading medical membership organisation in the heart of London are expanding the team and looking to recruit a Trainee Services Coordinator on a full time, permanent basis, to effectively provide a high level of customer service to healthcare trainees who are undertaking professional development activities.
As the Trainee Services Coordinator, you'll hold a number of responsibilities within this position, including the following;
* Managing the enrolment process for medical healthcare trainees which requires specialist knowledge of regulations and eligibility requirements.
* Providing high quality and timely advice and guidance via email, telephone and face to face, to trainees, trainers and others seeking advice from the department.
* Supporting the process of recommending trainees for certification by producing reports and liaising with committee members
* Handling applications for other areas of training for medical healthcare professionals
* Liaising with stakeholders regarding processes, procedures and regulatory requirements
* Providing support to a number of committees
To be considered, you will be a highly engaging individual and you should have a good amount of experience in a busy customer-facing environment, experience of project or policy work, some knowledge of quality assurance processes and be confident with IT systems.
You'll stand out even further, if you have experience working in a medical, healthcare, education or training related organisation.
If you can work under pressure, have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and interpret complex information and explain it to others, this could be the role for you!
To express your interest in the role, please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 9th March, Midday (CV and 1 page cover letter required)