City of London, London
Up to £21500.00 per annum
3 months ago
A leading medical membership organisation in the heart of London are now looking to recruit a Trainee Services Coordinator on a full time, fixed term contract until March 2022, to effectively provide a high level of customer service to medical healthcare trainees who are undertaking professional development activities.
As the Trainee Services Coordinator, you'll hold a number of responsibilities within this position, including the following;
* Managing the enrolment process for medical healthcare trainees which requires specialist knowledge of regulations and eligibility requirements.
* Providing high quality and timely advice and guidance via email, telephone and face to face, to trainees, trainers and others seeking advice from the department.
* Supporting the process of recommending trainees for certification by producing reports and liaising with committee members
* Handling applications for other areas of training for medical healthcare professionals
* Liaising with stakeholders regarding processes, procedures and regulatory requirements
* Providing support to a number of committees
To be considered, you will be a highly engaging individual and you should have a good amount of experience in a busy customer-facing environment with experience in professional or higher education such as CPD, qualifications, quality assurance processes, assessments, training or similar.
You will also need be someone who can pick up new process and information quickly and is confident with IT systems.
You'll stand out even further, if you have experience working in a medical, healthcare, education or training related organisation.
If you can work under pressure, have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and interpret complex information and explain it to others, this could be the role for you!
The team are working remotely at the moment and will likely be working flexibly in future. While this position is a contract, it has the potential to extend or become permanent.
To apply or for more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number J74179DT.
Closing date: Please show your interest no later than Thursday 22nd April 9am