£55905.00 - £66627.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Our Client is a leading Independent Pathology Provider which enjoys a successful partnership with various NHS Trusts and they have an exciting vacancy for a Tissue Sciences Service Delivery Manager to work in a UKAS accredited Laboratory.
The role is Band 8b (AfC equivalent), is full time (37.5 hours per week) and enjoys a Zone 1 central London location.
As the Tissue Services SDM you will be accountable for the operational management of the service and budgets and you will be the Professional lead for all Biomedical Scientist s with the department.
Other duties will include:
- Responsibility for the scientific, technical & quality management elements of the Laboratory Director
- Continuous service improvement
- Staff management
- Build relationships and partnerships with Clinical Leads and other stakeholders
Key experience / qualifications will include:
- BSc degree and HCPC registration
- MSc in relevant Scientific discipline or equivalent
- FIBMS (or working towards)
- Experience in one or more of the service specialities
- Experience of managing a large pathology department
- Experience in Project Management
For more information please email email@example.com