£15.20 - 15.20 per hour
020 7198 6040
about 3 years ago
We are currently working on recruiting a Temporary Supporter Engagement Officer for a leading medical research and support charity. This position will be responsible for playing a key role in the day to day running of the organisation's existing membership programme, whilst also working alongside the team in developing and implementing their Supporter Engagement Programme with the aim of maximising income. This is a great opportunity for an individual with direct marketing experience to temporarily work with a well-respected organisation.
Key responsiblities will include:
- Responsibility for supporter engagement activities, including development and implementation of campaigns, sourcing copy and images from creative agencies and end of campaign analysis
- Regularly monitor, analyse and report on individual campaigns
- Management of relationships with external creative agencies
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the organisation?s Supporter Engagement Programme
The successful applicant will have the following experience and skills:
- Strong experience of direct marketing in the charity sector
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to deliver successful campaigns simultaneously
- Ability to analyse and review campaign activity
- Strong negotiation skills
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Not for Profit to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.