£18.98 - 18.98 per hour
over 3 years ago
One of the UK’s leading health charities seeks to recruit a Temporary Senior New Partnerships Executive to lead on the development of new high value corporate partnerships. This is a great opportunity for any enthusiastic person who has either already worked in securing corporate partners in the charity sector or has a proven track record of selling sponsorship in a commercial environment. It is a temporary position, working fulltime at the charity’s head office in London.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Leading on the development of new high value corporate partnerships, with an aim of long lasting retention.
- Developing approach strategies to develop new business in a range of industry sectors.
- Preparation of high quality, compelling proposals and presentations.
- Maintaining effective and productive relationships with individuals and companies as agreed.
The ideal individual would have the following experience:
- Proven track record of securing sponsorship from corporate partners in a charity environment or
- Proven track record of a sales role in a commercial environment
- Experience of creating and delivering and creating sponsorship packages for companies.
- Experience of relationship development, both internally and externally.
- Ability to articulate information in a persuasive manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.