Up to £20.40 per hour
about 1 year ago
Initial 2 month
This leading membership body are seeking to hire a Membership Marketing Officer on a temporary basis for a 2 month period commencing week beginning 12th October.
This role will be remotely based due to Covid-19
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Manage and oversee paid advertising activity for Student Recruitment.
- Project managing and liasing with agency and providing regular updates to student recruitment co-ordinator.
- Review performance of adwords and social media advertising alongside analytics and membership joining criteria.
- Develop a brief for paid advertising activity.
International Affiliate duties
- Manage and deliver the final stages of international affiliate go to market plan (aimed to launch in November 2020).
- E-Commerce-Check all in order and running a final test liasing with Digital & Finance.
- Review and update website landing pages
- Build and finalise e-mail marketing campaigns via Mailchimp.
- Develop a paid advertising brief to agency.
- You will be an experienced marketing professional
- You will have a strong content creation ability
- You will have strong digital marketing experience, particularly paid digital, SEO, social media, analytics, email marketing
- Must be set up to work remotely and have access to their own laptop
- Must be available at short notice
Please note that applications are being accpeted on a rolling basis.