£14.85 - 14.85 per hour
about 3 years ago
This leading medical charity that undertakes medical research into an illness that affects thousands of people in the UK each year, and is responsible for three deaths per day, is recruiting for a temporary Major Supporter Officer to join its Major Donor Fundraising team.
With a focus on building and maintaining relationships with donors able to give between £1,000 and £10,000 per year this is a perfect opportunity for someone with some major gifts experience who wishes to develop in this area. You’ll be joining a really vital organisation at an exciting stage of its growth as a charity.
Key elements of your role will include:
- Cultivate and steward relationships with prospects and donors to develop long term and sustainable relationships
- Work closely with the Major Supporter team to deliver agreed income targets which will enable the organisation to achieve its goals
- Monitor and report on team income and expenditure lines
- Work with the Major Supporter team to continuously improve on donor stewardship recording and practices
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of major donor fundraising techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to select appropriate style, tone, and details and apply this to donor communications
- Top level negotiation skills and the ability to network and influence at a high level
- Previous experience gained within a major donor fundraising role within a charity
- Experience of successfully securing major or mid-level gifts
- Experience of meeting financial targets
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.