Up to £27674 per annum + pro rata
8 months ago
TPP are currently partnering with a social well being charity to recruit for a temporary Individual Giving Officer on a 3 month fixed term contract with possible opportunity to be made permanent. The role can be based remotely or from the London office on set days. You must be able to start asap as the current post holder leaves end of August.
The charity are looking for an experienced IG officer who is keen to use their creative and analytical skills to support the IG Manager deliver their exciting new audience strategy, new supporter acquisition programme and oversee the project management of their multi-channel donor retention journeys. You will also be working on their latest innovation project with the aim of establishing a new regular giving product. You will manage fundraising actively across a number of channels that will require you to work collaboratively across the organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive fundraising team.
- Delivering compelling and engaging supporter/customer journeys within a Direct Marketing environment for at least two years
- Project management experience, including liaising with external suppliers or agencies is essential
- Experience of digital marketing, in particular on social media
- Proven experience of creating/editing engaging fundraising or marketing copy
- Knowledge of print production and direct mailing techniques
How to apply
Closing date - Recruiting on a rolling basis. Candidates are advised to apply asap
If you are interested in this role please send CV to Patrick using firstname.lastname@example.org.