£10.44 - 12.09 per hour
020 7198 6040
over 3 years ago
TPP is currently working on recruiting a Temporary Fundraising Assistant at a leading charity who offer support and care to mothers and babies. The main purpose of this job will be to welcome new donors and develop relationships with supporters and to undertake a range of administration tasks for the fundraising department. The role proactively engages with fundraising for the organisation.
The main responsibilities for this role include;
- Welcoming new donors and developing relationships with supporters using telephone, on and off line communications
- Be the first point of contact for all supporters responding to queries
- Ensuring all supporters are thanked for their donations
- To undertake a range of administrative tasks for the fundraising department
- Promoting In Memoriam and celebration giving initiatives in line with the organisation ‘s supporter journey
- Ensure regular updates of the internal database for payroll giving supporters
The successful applicant will have the following experience and skills;
- Experience of providing excellent supporter or customer care, including telephone experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage supporters appropriately to encourage ongoing commitment
- Experience of working with databases
- Experience of working in a busy environment and managing a variety of tasks
Closing Date: 21st August 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.