£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a Temporary EMIS Web trained Medical Administrator has arisen for someone to work in South East London area.
You must have recent experience of working within NHS GP Practices and using Emis Web.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Book appointments and diary management
- GP links/ Workflow tasks
- Distributing all medical reports and correspondence to the relevant hospitals and practices
- Scan medical documents in a timely manner using Docman and Emis Web
- Update patient records, including chasing test results and referrals
- Assisting with the day to day smooth running of the clinic, including setting up the consultation rooms, stock replenishing and ordering
- Note summarising
- Read coding
In this role you will have to be proactive and organised. You will be a self-starter and able to demonstrate a flexible approach towards this role. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to multitask.
If you have the relevant experience, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com