Up to £19.48 per hour
about 2 months ago
4 to 6 weeks
Our client is a leading professional body and union serving the Nursing profession based in Central London. They are seeking to hire a Communications Officer to join the on a temporary basis for up to 6 weeks, whilst they recruit for a permanent member to join their team.
Your role will be to assist in creating content and managing the delivery of both email and social media communications and social media. The social media element of the role will be focused around community management along with some basic infographic work.
This role will be remotely based with offices near Oxford Circus available
- You will have had strong experience in email marketing. Our client currently uses the platform dotdigital, but previous experience using this, is not essential.
- You would have had previous experience creating and distributing content via a number of social media channels.
- Experience of drafting, writing and building e-mails.
- Experience of writing and uploading content for websites.
- Must have access to own laptop
- Must be available immediately