£27000.00 - £30000 per annum + pro rata
7 months ago
TPP are currently supporting a social well-being charity to recruit for a temporary Events Fundraising Officer. The role is on a 3-month contract (which could go permanent), paying between £27k - £30k pro rata in the Kensington area.
You will be responsible for the operational delivery of the Events Fundraising Strategy, providing support for staff across the Events Fundraising Team. The Events Fundraising Officer will work closely with the Senior Events Fundraising Manager to maximise income from new and existing owned, bespoke and third-party events.
- Experience of project managing third party fundraising events for a charity
- Experience of achieving ambitious volume and income targets
- Confident telephone manner and experience of making stewardship calls to build relationships with supporters
- Excellent organisational skills, used to managing several projects simultaneously
- Good working knowledge of Mailchimp or similar email marketing systems
- YOU MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE TO START
How to Apply
Closing date - Recruiting on a rolling basis. Candidates are advised to apply asap
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Patrick on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.