£16 - £17 per hour + includes holiday pay
about 2 months ago
6 weeks min
TPP is currently working in partnership with a Royal College to recruit for temporary Development Officer while they recruitment for the permanent position. The assignment should be for a minimum of 6 weeks and could be extended. The role can be based remotely, or you can work from the London office a couple of days a week. Salary is roughly £16 to £17 an hour which includes holiday pay.
- Setting up meetings (team meetings, Development Board meetings, sub-group meetings etc.)
- Proof-reading of all external communications
- Financial planning spreadsheet and income onto CRM
- Communications (mail merges, dotmailer, newsletter)
- development@ inbox management, managing rsvps (responses) and guest lists
- Guest list management for cultivation and supporter events
- CRM management (adding new donors/prospects to and updating records on CRM)
- Taking minutes for meetings
- Memberships renewals and responses (Audience to Leading role)
- Scholarship/supporter admin, mainly contacting students about thank you letters
To apply you must have fundraising experience or have worked in a fundraising / charity / membership environment. You must be immediately available or free to start asap.
How to Apply
Closing date - June 18th
Candidates are advised to apply asap
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Patrick on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com.