£9.61 - 9.61 per hour
OS Temp Team
over 2 years ago
Telephone Researcher - TEMPORARY
To carry out essential telephone research interviews with key stakeholders for the Young Carers in Schools programme, including local authority commissioners, young carers services, and school leaders, teachers and non teaching staff.
Duties to include
-Conduct in-depth telephone interviews with a high degree of accuracy and integrity, and exercising courtesy and professionalism to all interviewees.
-Analyse the results of the telephone interviews and produce a summary document.
-Build effective relationships with interviewees to gain accurate and up-to-date information.
-Record respondents' answers accurately and in detail.
-Maintain accurate filing systems and confidentiality of all collected data
-Take on other delegated responsibilities as agreed with the Schools Policy and Development Manager.
Skills and abilities
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to assimilate, understand and interpret information, problem solve and think analytically.
- Ability to build good relationships.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.
- Understanding and ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to analyse information and draw key findings.
Cause: Care Charity
Role: Telephone Researcher
Employment Type: Temporary 4-5 weeks, to start 26th Sept
Working hours: 35pw