£13 per hour
over 3 years ago
Telemarketing Sales - Temporary
Our client a faith based charity are seeking a telemarketing sales temp to join them ASAP - this will be for approximatly 3 months.
In line with our client's religious beliefs and values, there is an occupational requirement for this post-holder to be a devout and practicing Christian
This can be a part time or full time role, consisting of either 28 or 35 hrs per week, with the expectation being that at least 12 hrs per week will be worked between the hrs of 17.00 ? 21.00 during the week, or 11.00 ? 18.00 on Sat.
To contact existing or lapsed supporters of by telephone in order to encourage them to review their existing giving in line with defined Marketing & Fundraising strategy and promote our transformative work through using effective Telemarketing methods and good communication skills.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Contacting existing and lapsed supporters of by telephone in order to promote and encourage supporters to give regular financial support through effective Telemarketing methods and strong communication skills. Team members are expected to be Target focused, self-motivated, courageous and self-confident in our vision and promotion of our cause and mission
- Encourage supporters in their relationship with us by presenting a positive and professional impression of our organisation and the work we do
- Identify opportunities for other supporter involvements with us and pass these on as appropriate to other teams.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the work of the wider organisation and issues relating to the developing world
- Maintain integrity of information held on the supporter database
- In line with our client's religious beliefs and values, there is an occupational requirement for this post-holder to be a devout and practicing Christian
- Relevant experience in an office based, administration or telephone based role
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
Closing date: ASAP
Cause: Faith Based
Role: Telemarketing Sales
Employment Type: 3 months
Hourly rate: £13 per hour
Working hours: Full time or part time as above