£24k - 25k per year
about 3 years ago
When an organisation is undergoing changes, its core functions need to adjust to mirror the needs of a new staffing set up.
Our client is a large charity that provides services across the UK. Whilst they undergo organisational changes, they are looking for an experienced and ambitious Technical Support Officer to join there helpdesk team. Initially for a 6 month contract, there is every chance that as projects get underway there will be more opportunities to add value to the IT function.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career and gain key experience working with the Helpdesk Lead on numerous projects as they start.
The scope of the role:
- Providing desktop support across the organisation, with some 1600 end users in total across numerous sites
- Providing support for related technical systems
- Maintenance tasks – including server
- Setup and maintenance of new user accounts, file sharing as needed
- Backing up data in line with internal policies and support periodic testing
The successful candidate will:
- Have 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be committed to a career in IT support and keen to progress
- Have good knowledge of PC hardware architecture
- Have understanding of Microsoft Windows and advanced configuration techniques
This advert is not an exhaustive description of the role, and for more information please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the TPP Finance and IT team.
As this is an interim role, it is likely to be filled before the closing date so please apply sooner rather than later.
A complete application should include your CV and a covering letter that details your suitability for the role.